We started this blog this year so we’d have a place to really dig deep into all things culinary at JWU. It’s been a fun ride — we hope you think so too!
In case you’re just discovering us, here are the top 10 posts from the past year.
2015’s Top Stories
- How JWU Charlotte’s Team USA Baked Their Way to Munich’s IBA Cup
- My Amazing Summer Internship at Bouchon
- “Simplicity Is Key”: Career Advice from DBGB DC’s Ed Scarpone
- How I Got a James Beard Grant to Work at Matt Jennings’ Townsman
- Culinary Eye: Go Behind the Scenes of Conscious Cuisine
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Lunchbox Miami Makes a #ZeroWaste Statement
- Sneak Peek: ‘Mind of a Chef’ Season 4
- 2015 RI Seafood Challenge: What’s Scup?
- The Art of Plating with Mark Ladner, Timon Balloo, JacquesLM + More
- Modernist Cuisine 101: The Evolution of Future Food
We want to know what you’d most like to see in 2016! More interviews with alums? Photo-heavy Study Abroad stories? More student guest posts? Tell us!
Better yet, send us your story ideas! Tweet @jwuculinarynow or email Andrea.Feldman(at)jwu.edu.
Thanks for reading + sharing. See you next year!