[gallery]

Ciao!

Day trip in Capri yesterday was experience that I love and hate. There are definitely amazing views on this pretty island. Yes, ISLAND. So that means we had to take a boat to get there; which was my nightmare and the most horrible ride I have ever had, even I am not a seasick person. I never feel that it’s so good standing on the land, but I had the feeling yesterday. However, it was worth, because Capri is a place I definitely want to go back again.

Personally think, it was a successful study trip in Qvisisana Grand Hotel. Unlike other five stars hotels I have been to before. Qvisisana is a place made me feel so comfortable and relax even the decoration is not luxury. Everything here was so delicate and so match. If I can stay for a couple nights with a cotton long skirt; that will be so perfect. I think that’s the reason why many well-known people would like to come here having a vacation. The event and sales manager took us going around and shared many interesting stories with us. For myself, I enjoyed his talking and those gorgeous views. I think I understand that offering what you have which is also what customers want is the key to success.

After the hotel trip, we got free time. We took a bus to upper Capri. The bus was so crowded; we made fun about it that it’s kind of like we were in India. By the way, we had a late lunch in a restaurant, the seafood was good but it was a little bit salty to me. Even the weather was not good, Capri was still beautiful. And the cold weather made the cappuccino from the street comer cafeteria so warm.

Minjie Song