Hello!

Hey Everyone!

I’m Michael Ferranti, I am a Sophomore at Johnson and Wales University, Providence Campus. Here, I am a Network Engineering major in our School of Technology and work in the Admissions office.

Being a Rhode Island native, the City of Providence is nothing new to me. I’ve known about Providence Place Mall and Waterfire, but never really knew about all the small shops, restaurants and hidden gems in the city until I started exploring. Finding new places and spots in Providence is now one of my favorite things to do when I’m not in class, working or participating in clubs on campus.

I know it makes me sound like such a geek, but I love computers and electronics. Ever since I was a little kid, I always loved taking things apart to see how they worked. I guess I was born with my love for technology. Upon graduating, I am planning on pursuing a job with RI State Police or the FBI to work in Cyber Crimes as a Digital Forensics Analyst.

This year I’ll be writing about my experiences at JWU and why I love it here. I’ll probably throw in some news about new technology along the way too. Stay posted!