- The less you bring with you the better. Believe me, you’ll always be able to make it work with what you have, you really don’t need that extra pair of shoes or those extra shirts you might wear.
- Don’t sweat the little things. So what if you get on the wrong train or your flight is late? You’ll get off at the next stop and get on the correct train. Plus, you’ll get there eventually - who cares if it’s a little late?
- Have plenty to read. My Kindle is one of the best investments I think I’ve ever made, just make sure it’s always charged!
- On that note, make sure ALL of your electronics are charged. Not having music to listen to on the plane or train may be bad, but having your camera die in the very beginning of the day is way worse.
- Keep momentos in the form of pictures and journals. One of my biggest regrets is not keeping a journal while I’m traveling, but luckily I’ve taken A LOT of photos!
ggeske, on Jun 1, 2012 4:58:00 AM