STUCK IN JERSEY

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. This weekend I got to celebrate my first Valentine’s Day with my boyfriend which was also our 7 month anniversary. Unfortunately the weather wasn’t the best but we were still able to have fun with staying inside, baking cookies and brownies, ordering take-out and watching our favorite movies. He also got me a really cute bear with chocolates and my favorite flowers which are red roses.

Even though I had a good time I know I needed to come back to school so I ordered my bus ticket and was ready to leave until all of the snow came and ruined everything!!! I was ready and packed to leave from New York at 11 am but I had a gut feeling that transportation was cancelled. Turns out it was but I didn’t find that out until AFTER my bus would have left. Greyhound didn’t say anything about cancellations to Providence until I tweeted them earlier today (power to social media) because all of the contact information they provided was invalid or not responding. All I know is that they need to amp up their customer service because they are also insisting in not giving back refunds. So hopefully I will see everyone’s faces tomorrow and try to get back into the swing of things. I hope everyone had an awesome Valentine’s Day and is ready to end the last week of classes before finals!