GRAMMY AWARDS 2015

Hey everyone! So I wanted to use this post to talk about the Grammy Awards that happened last night at 8pm. My favorites from the show were definitely Beyonce winning her 20th Grammy and Sam Smith winning I believe 4 awards for the evening. My roommate is a Fashion and Merchandising major here on campus so we watched the pre-show on the E network for the fashion selections of the evening by the artists. I think everyone looked great and performed very well. However, my favorite performance was Beyonce’s performance with “Take My Hand Precious Lord” introducing John Legend and Common with their song “Glory.” The performance was really touching with adding the “hands up don’t shoot” message which was mentioned in Beyonce’s performance as well as in Pharrell’s performance earlier in the show. I wrote this post so I can get answers into what everyone’s thoughts were of the Grammys (nominations, wins and performances) and what were your favorite and least favorite moments of the night. Let me know! Stay warm my JWU fam and enjoy your snow day :)

[images: digitalspy and hollywoodlife]