Wait, what do you mean it's February?!

I can’t be the only one thinking that this year is going way, way too fast. I have five more labs before I finish my associate’s degree, and just 17 more days of class until winter term is over. It’s unbelievable.

I had a blast in my chocolates class, and I’m so excited we got to finish our showpieces even though we missed two days of class because of snow. That 20”+ of snow might not have packed well enough to build a snowman, but at least I got to build one out of chocolate!

Last night was the Sno Ball 2015 here in Providence, and, let me just say that wearing sandals and a short dress in 11-degree weather is one of the craziest things I’ve ever done. I think it took a good hour to get some feeling back in my toes. It was a blast though, UIB did an awesome job putting it on!

Say what you want, but I’m really enjoying the snow this year. I had a great time playing in it last week, and although there’s no doubt that it’s really cold out, it’s such a different and fun experience for me!

Apparently we’re expecting another big snow tomorrow, and I’m hoping it’s a little wetter so I can finally get around to building that snowman I’ve been dying to build!

I’m looking forward to this week as Winter Week ‘15 continues, and I hope you all will join in on the fun! Enjoy the snow this week, and stay safe and warm!