Three feet of WHAT!?

Well JWU, you made it through your first Nor’eastah. How did it go? Were your bread and milk tasty? Rest and relaxation is a wonderful thing but no doubt many of you stayed indoors with the ever present dilemma, “what movie should I watch next?” So I thought I’d share with you some of the titles I enjoyed while snowed in (also enjoy my rating system. It’s highly developed. 🍴=pretty good 🍴🍴=worth the effort 🍴🍴🍴= WHY ARE YOU STILL SITTING THERE, GO WATCH THIS):

1. Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond
This BBC drama documenting portions of the life of Ian Fleming (the author of the James Bond series) fairly intriguing for a day at home. While the acting and effects left something to be desired, the chemical romance between the main character and his lover is vibrant and passionate. Overall, it gets 🍴of approval.

2. Bob’s Burgers
So a lot of people are fans of this show, but if you haven’t seen it, WATCH IT. the combination of dry humor from the Belcher family and slapstick comedy worthy of any Fox animated show will leave you quoting for hours. Ultimately, 🍴🍴🍴 for this gem.

Lastly,
3. The Skeleton Twins
Well known comic actors Bill Hader and Kristen Wigg surprise audiences with this heavy drama about family, screwing up, and triumphantly recovering. Wigg and Hader play twins, one gay, one depressed, who were estranged for ten years. Through trials of life, they reconnect and realize the only way they’re going to survive is if they have each other. This tear jerker has its moments of hilarity in the true fashion of these two brilliant actors. Although the film isn’t on Netflix yet, if you can find it at your local Redbox or something, get it. 🍴🍴🍴 of approval.

So JWU, now I want to know what you’ve been watching! What’s on your list of lazy day movies? Comment below, I can’t wait to watch some of them.

Sincerely & with love,

Chefboyardee_11