Ohhhhh we're halfway there

I just had to quote Bon Jovi when we are EXACTLY halfway through this school year - which is honestly, so hard to believe.

The last couple of weeks were a whirlwind… just getting back into the swing of things after a nice break but I am officially back in the groove with six weeks left of the trimester!

Last weekend, my best friend from home came to visit (FINALLY) and we had the best time especially because all we did was eat and relax with all my girlfriends here! It was sad to see her go because she is leaving for her study abroad in Spain but it was so nice to have the weekend with her! Here we are!

Last weeks classes were filled with a lot of learning and wrapping up units due to potential midterm exams, and making sure we are on track for the rest of the trimester. This is always good because I like to reevaluate my trimester and midway is the perfect time to do it. I am refreshed and ready to take on the second half of Winter Tri.

This weekend was so relaxing and easy going - I hung out with a lot of the girls in my sorority and really really embraced this 4 day weekend (while also thinking about MLK!). On Saturday though, I went to the JWU preview day for prospective students and talked to many of you guys! It was so awesome to see who is interested in JWU and it honestly made me realize how much I love this school - specifically cause I could talk about it for hours on end!

Bring it on Week 6 - I’m ready for ya!

xx