2 0 1 5

Hope everyone’s winter break was fabulous! I always thought JWU having a shorter winter break [compared to other colleges] was bothersome when I first heard it wasn’t as long as all my friends’ breaks but…they’re all bored at home while we are back into the swing of things here! My best friend from home is even coming to visit this weekend because she is just that much over being home…

Anyway, my break was awesome! I was in five different states over the 2 and a half week break. I first started flying from Rhode Island to Ohio where my parents have lived for the past year. But, they’re officially moving to Massachusetts for my mom’s job so they’ll be just an hour from me at school which is exciting for them (…and I guess me too)! I spent a few days in Ohio watching my dad pack for the move to Mass (I’m not the biggest help) as well as just hung around and relaxed since I was pretty sure that was my relaxation time for the break. We went to downtown Cleveland and had a nice lunch and an AMAZING nutella crepe for dessert (see below) and also went to the famous Rock N Roll Hall of Fame! It was so cool to see all the decades of the music even though that type of music isn’t my number one choice. BUT…Beyoncé has been inducted so they had so many of her costumes from past performances and music videos which anyone would love and I got an awesome picture!

After fun in Ohio we got in the car and drove to Illinois to celebrate Christmas with family friends we have there - my sister flew in from NYC and we had a fun time experiencing the holiday since we are Jewish and don’t celebrate! To go with the Beyoncé theme (NOT on purpose), my sister and I both had hilarious christmas morning PJs too. Also catch the picture of my mom with the luggage for the FOUR of us…yes, we were only there for 5 days.

Had to show you the gorgeous Christmas tree they had…it was breathtaking…also…did I mention they got my sister and I each a stocking with our names embroidered?!

The days in Chicago went by so quickly with the amount of food intake and shopping money spent!! It was goodbye to Illinois and hello to New Jersey! My parents drove back to Ohio, my sister flew to NYC, and I flew into my old town where I spent half of that time in NJ and the other time in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for New Years Eve! I had an amazing holiday break to say the least but I can’t even stop there…

Before I made it back to Providence, I cut my travel time by stopping in Long Island, New York to stay with one of my friends from school so we could drive back together! Of course I had to have New York pizza while I was in town…how amazing does that look!

Cannot wait to see what 2015 has in store for me (and everyone else for that matter, I mean did everyone see Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds had their baby girl?!?!)

xo