Happy Holidays!

Hey everybody! So I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday experience no matter which holiday you celebrate. Personally I had a great Christmas with my friends, family and boyfriend. Christmas makes me feel like a kid again and it was great to celebrate with everyone that I love. I got gifts from my parents, siblings and boyfriend and everyone’s gift was so thoughtful and exactly what I wanted. I received a Michael Kors watch from my boyfriend, a Sephora gift card from my sister and a Visa card (to do even more shopping lol) from my parents.

I even got a cute monkey and body care set from one of my best friend’s Ashley by the Secret Santa gift exchange that my friends and I organized before we all got home from college.

I love being able to hang out with my friends from high school and talk about our favorite and of course least favorite college moments that always end up to be hilarious. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year because I love giving even more than receiving gifts. This year I was able to buy my family, friends, and boyfriend a gift with the money I saved from my summer job at Victoria’s Secret. Seeing everyone’s reactions to their presents was priceless and I couldn’t have hoped for a better response. I hope everyone had a blessed and safe holiday as we embark the new year approaching!