Thank you JERSEY

Hey everyone! This was such a good week at home and I am so grateful that I was able to spend so much quality time with my boyfriend, friends and family. First my boyfriend picked me up from the train station with my favorite flowers and drove me home after the long journey I had coming from Providence.

During the week I was able to catch up with my friends and swap stories on our college experiences and what we plan to do when we go back to school. On Thursday I had a beautiful time with my family on Thanksgiving and it was great to see family members that I haven’t seen in awhile. On Friday my boyfriend took me out to see Horrible Bosses 2 which was really fun and out to the dinner at the diner that I always talk about.

On Saturday I did a ton of shopping online and in the stores with my mom and sister. On Sunday my sister left to go back to UCONN so I took her to New York to see her off and when I got home I baked a lot for my friends, family and boyfriend.

This break was very memorable and I can’t wait to see everyone for Christmas but for now I’ll be back to Providence. Thank you Jersey for always welcoming me :)