Bye Prov, Back to Jersey :)

Hey everyone! So last week was jam packed with a ton of stuff that I thought I would share with everyone :) So first I helped out the Campus Herald by sitting outside in the BITTER cold collecting cans for the Rhode Island Food Bank. Even though the weather was almost unbearable I loved what I was doing and can’t wait to do another table in December when we get back from break. If you are interested in donating cans by any chance you can drop them off in the Campus Herald office in the building next to the PPAC until December 18 so you can enter to win a $50 gift card to the mall!

After I volunteered I studied SO much for my finals that I was in and out of the Starbucks line all week with my venti cafe mocha.

Hopefully I did well on all of my exams *crosses fingers*. After my 6pm final on Thursday I packed my suitcase and went to sleep to catch my train to Jersey in the morning. I am having a great time so far and home and can’t wait for Thanksgiving on Thursday and continuing to hang out with my family, boyfriend and friends all week.

I hope everyone had a great week and didn’t stress out too much because of finals. If you’re at home enjoy your family and friends and if you’re on campus enjoy Providence, I’ll see you in a week!