Let's have a movie night!

It is a movie night ,today, on Friday! The event was hosted by JWU Global Citizen Program for students to join dinner and a movie at Providence Place Mall.

The dinner took place at Fire+Ice restaurant at 4.30 pm and the movie that all students were going to watch was “Interstellar”. The price was pretty affordable about $5 for dinner and $5 for movie.

credit : comingsoon.net

The movie caught my attention a lot since I have seen many of my friends in home country, reviewed the movie and shared it on Facebook.

Some of my friends said, the movie presents a theoretical concept of space and the relativity may be hard to grasp or even comprehend at times, but the film’s quality can be illustrated easily by its cast performance.

I was supposed to watch the movie at the event but unfortunately I couldn’t make it because I was not feeling well today. I hope after I finish final exam on the upcoming Thursday, I can make it!

We’ve always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we’ve just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we’ve barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.” - Cooper, Interstellar (2014).