It's the final countdown...

I had such a fabulous weekend! My parents and sister came up to New England and we spent the weekend in Boston, Massachusetts…we walked on Newbury street which was fun and harmful to my parents’ wallets and I got to wear a coat passed down from my grandma to my mom to me that I am just obsessed with - I am wearing it in the picture below (that’s my sister and me!)

We went to an amazing restaurant for dinner followed by an even more incredible bakery where I got an out-of-this-world cannoli from Modern Pastry…a MUST HAVE if you are ever in Boston! It’s pictured below…notice there is only one fork ;)

Behind Modern Bakery was another bakery (pictured below) devoted solely to bread…it smelled amazing and was so adorable - it reminded me of a bakery that would be found in Italy. My dad obviously chatted with them asking more than one hundred questions about what they do…which should be clear — BAKING BREAD!

The day we left we walked through an antique market which was so fun to look at…Erica, my sister, bought a pair of vintage and authentic Jimmy Choo pumps for fifteen dollars - which is insane!! The four of us got an adorable candid-ish photo (below) which I think I’ll treasure for just about…forever!

Now it’s time to stop all of the fun and games and get down with the nitty gritty………studying for finals and catching up on any last minute work before exams begin. The good news is - the reward is simple: home, family, and friends!