RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY!

Hey everyone! I don’t know about anyone else but it seems to have been so rainy lately so I thought it would be good to tell you guys some stuff I do so I don’t go crazy when I’m in my room :)

1. WATCH A MOVIE - netflix is your friend and this is my go-to when I’m bored or just want to procrastinate on a project lol

2. BOARD GAMES - okay, I know this sounds kind of corny but just a few weeks ago one of my good friends here bought a board game called PIT and we played with a bunch of her suitemates and got super competitive and had a ton of fun.

3. COPS AND ROBBERS - so this is a game that I played with a couple of my floormates last year and as long as you don’t get in trouble go ahead and play!

4. READ - alright so I don’t know about you but I think there is something so calming about the rain and whether it’s the newest novel off the best seller’s list or a glossy new magazine use this time to get updated with the world :)

5. WRITE - with the calmness of rain it’s a great time to just reflect in a journal on your day, week, or something you’re excited about for the future.

6. CLEAN - when do you have so much downtime in your room? RIGHT NOW lol you can use this time to clean up your room or organize your closet so you can enjoy a beautiful day in the sun when it comes :)

7. RELAX - put on some comfy clothes, run a bath or take a hot shower and sure enough you’ll be in a better mood.

8. ORDER FOOD - I LOVE food lol especially sushi and I love ordering food when it’s rainy and just watching reruns of Keeping Up with the Kardashians

9. BAKE - if you have an oven (or community kitchen) you can bake up a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies or brownies (be sure to share with me) lol

10. POST - so on this rainy day I’m posting and I can’t wait to hear from you guys too :)