Hey y’all! As I have mentioned in the past, I am a graphic arts and digital media major. For my drawing class, we had to draw our hand. I chose to draw my hand throwing up the hang loose or shakas symbol, depending on which you prefer to call it, because I always throw up this symbol randomly. It totally turned out better than I thought it would!

On Thursday, I got to experience my first nor’easter! While many people did not like the weather, I loved it! Being from California, I get really excited whenever it rains out here because of the lack of rain in the past year. My friends hate whenever there is a good rain because I always puddle jump when we are walking from class to class or just in general really. I was also really excited to see the lightning! I forget how the weather switches so quickly out here since today it was sunny, but a few days ago there was a nor’easter. It’s definitely going to take some time to get used to it, but snow is going to be the biggest change of them all! No matter how many people tell me I will not like it, I cannot help but be excited!