WELCOME TO FALL'S JOURNEY :)

Hey everyone! My name is Autumn Hawkins, a lot of people call me Fall which is fine too! I am from Maplewood, New Jersey where I have lived a majority of my life but I also lived in Massachusetts when I was younger. I am a sophomore (19) and a Media and Communications student at Johnson and Wales in Providence, Rhode Island. My goal is to one day become a news caster then anchor for a major network, preferably in New York. I LOVE writing and have been since I was little where I actually got a few poems published with the help of my mom :) I love writing almost about everything and anything even though its mostly fiction stories, poetry and journaling about my life. I also enjoy a bunch of other stuff like hanging out with family and friends, watching movies, eating sushi (which I had last night for dinner), listening to music, running, sewing, crocheting, knitting (anything crafty), taking pictures, makeup, shopping and a bunch more that I can’t think of right now lol

What I love about Providence is that there are so many new things that I can try whether it is food, places or events. It’s also so beautiful this time of year with the leaves changing colors and the beautiful fall foliage. By going to school away from home I learned so much about myself and how everything is not as easy as it seems especially when you have to balance time for school work, clubs or sports, and friends. I am so grateful to have come to Providence where I have learned so much academically and socially and Johnson and Wales was the perfect place to come to :)

On my blog you’ll find a bunch of motivational quotes, pictures of JWU Providence, fashion, current news, advice, food and a little of everything in between! Feel free to ask me anything and I hope your day is wonderful!