[gallery]

Hi guys!

I had such a relaxing and fun week…but this weekend was especially awesome! My sorority was very involved in this year’s parents weekend…we paired up with a fraternity on campus, DSP and made a float to participate in the parade along with many other clubs and organizations on campus! They also revealed our new and awesome Wildcat statue and although we were had to wait for a while to see it…it was well worth it - plus I got to take a few cute pictures (my pledge sister Lexi and I, bottom right)

Today though, my sisters and I woke up to be downtown decked in pink and ready to walk for breast cancer alongside of fighters, survivors, and supporters. It was so rewarding seeing all of the people there with one commonality - the hatred for cancer. We all tried to wear pink (I had the brightest shoes ;) ) and walked with pride in the cold city and supported! We took a cute picture at the finish line of the 3 mile walk to congratulate ourselves after not wearing the proper attire for the weather brrrrr (top pic).

Now I am currently catching up on work and even doing some ahead of time (so impressed with myself) in the library. Midterms week has come and go and we are officially half way done the trimester!

Have a fabulous week xo