Hello Junior Year!

I actually cannot believe I am already 4 weeks into my junior year at JWU Providence…it’s actually unbelievable. It has already been a busy few weeks and I have a lot to catch you all up on…sooooo I am going to update you all on some major points that have happened so far!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On September 19th (my 20th birthday), I was surprised by my sorority pledge class with a Frozen ”happy birthday” banner, Chik-Fil-A platter (an unreal fast food chicken place that recently has come to RI), and my favorite people in the world (them). It was honestly the best night I have had in a long time and I was the happiest 20 year old EVER!

This past weekend, my sorority and another fraternity teamed up to clean up an area of Providence for community service! Below is my friend Shelby doing a fabulous job holding the trash bag ;)

I went to the Career Fair last week as well and got to meet tons of prospective companies I could possibly work for or get a summer internship with! We obviously had to dress to impress so I thought it would be a perfect time to wear the new necklace my sister gave (and designed) for me for my birthday — she is a designer for Alexis Bittar jewelry.

My sorority also had a table at “Meet The Greeks” to show off what we do as an organization and see who is interested in joining - we had an awesome game (shown below)! Has anyone seen The Princess Diaries?? That’s what we based it off of…it was so fun and turned out amazingly!

I will be sure to update more and more every week now that we are back into the swing of things…it’s been raining for the last few days but that is NOT stopping me…or Rachel, my pledge sister (below).

Have an unforgettable rest of the week everyone!!

xo