Hello There!

My name is Anna Zarrella! I am Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management Major at the wonderful North Miami campus of Johnson and Wales University! I was born and raised in South Florida, and I love it here, with all the art, culture, language and things to do, it is the place to be! I cannot remember a time in my life when I didn’t love fashion, it is so special to who I am and who I want to be in my life. My love for fashion doesn’t only translate through the way I dress, but also in my art work, I am a fashion photographer, and would love to someday become a photographer for a fashion magazine.

On campus I am currently a part of the WildCat Magazine Staff, writing articles and taking pictures for North Miami. I also am apart of DECA, an organization I am so excited to be involved in! Unique to the Miami campus is the club Fahrenheit Models, a modeling agency started up by one of our very own students, I am auditioning to become a photographer for their events!

On this blog I will be showing you what my JWU experience is like, from campus activities to leading life as a student in Miami! image