[gallery]

Hey y’all! My name is Erin Tucci, and I’m from San Jose, California. I’m currently a freshman at Johnson & Wales University- Downcity Campus in Providence, Rhode Island majoring in graphic design and digital media. Rhode Island is a lot different from California and it will take some getting used to for sure! Growing up in California, my family never traveled a whole lot so I only ever knew Nor Cal and it’s seasons, but I’m excited to experience the different seasons and explore the East Coast!

Since November of 2013, I knew that I would be attending JWU this fall and I cannot believe that it is finally here! I spent the last two weeks at home spending my time with anyone that I could and packing what I could into five or six bags. When I arrived on move-in everyone had carloads full of their items and I was just like, “yeah, I’ve got this and that’s it!” Today was the day that I finally got to meet my roommate, Eliza. She’s so sweet and I knew that we were going to be good friends from that moment. We both are such dorks and love to be ourselves no matter what others think of us. The first week of college has already come and gone, and I already have a great group of friends that I can’t wait to make memories with!