GEORGIA ON MY MIND

Whats up everyone my name is Nyle, I’m 20 years old (Sophomore), and I am a Media Communications Major at JWU Providence. I was born and raised in Atlanta, GA. I attended both JWU PROVIDENCE AND JWU CHARLOTTE my freshman year and decided to come back to Providence to pursue my dream into becoming a book publisher and writer. I love writing poetry, short stories, and as of right now I am working on my first book. I also enjoy music, decorating, and traveling.

Many people wonder why I came all the way from GA to RI and my true reason was to branch out and go somewhere I’ve never been. I literally took a leap of faith and followed my heart. I believe that everyone should have there own adventures here and there because you never know what the outcomes could be. In my case it was developing great friendships and enhancing my knowledge for my future.

With that being said WELCOME to my blog! You will see a lot of motivational posting, natural hair and fashion trends, short stories, music, and of course JWU PROVIDENCE.image