Suit UP!

Hello, my name is Shannen. I am an International Hotel and Tourism Management major at Johnson & Wales University. I am currently studying abroad in Italy. My time so far in Italy has been amazing, I have visited so many awesome places with classmates. Our most current excursion was visiting two 5-star hotels overlooking the beautiful Amalfi Coast.

The First Hotel we visited was Hotel Caruso which was once an 11th century palace. It is located in Ravello, Italy. One night stay at this gorgeous property will cost you a minimum of $552. However, with that large price tag you will get breathtaking views some incredible amenities. Some of the amenities include breakfast from their wonderful restaurant, a fitness center, complimentary daily boat tour, tutors to entertain your children, and of course my favorite part the infinity pool. The infinity pool was one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

The second hotel we visited was the San Pietro hotel located in Positano, Italy. This hotel is a celebrity hotspot. Some of the people who have stayed there include Rhianna and George Clooney. This is also the hotel where Jessica Beil and Justin Timberlake said their vows. This hotel will run you about $1519.This hotel like Hotel Caruso has some awesome amenities that will make you feel like a celebrity. Some of this amenities include a private yacht to rent, complimentary two-hour cruises, a tennis court, a pool overlooking the ocean, and of course the private beach.

I loved visiting the hotels, however I must admit that was not my favorite part. My favorite part was everybody was dressed up for the experience. All of my classmates looked amazing and it was cool seeing their unique personal professional style. Overall it was a fantastic day and fantastic experience.

Until next time, Shannen