GRADUATION DAY!!

TODAY I GRADUATE FROM JWU!!!

Hello All!

Today is a very exciting day because today I officially graduate from JWU! I am so excited and nervous! I am still without a job, but am eagerly searching and confident that it will work out soon! I am graduating a term earlier than expected with a Bachelor Degree in Sports/Entertainment/Event Management and a 3.94 GPA! I am proud to now call myself a Johnson & Wales Alumni!

So in my internship world, since I’m officially done with college, today is my last day as an intern here at the ACS. But I will be here as a part-time volunteer for the next month until the Gala is over. Oh, and good news, we received our raffle license, so the event is officially on!! YAY!! This internship has been an unforgettable experience and I am honored to have worked with such passionate and amazing people. I love everyone I have met throughout my time here and they have taught me so much! I am confident in my abilities as an event manager and it is all because I was instructed by these wonderful people. I am certain that the Gala will be a success and that we will raise a lot of money in our efforts to find a cure for cancer!

I am in the office today completing my last day as an intern. My family is meeting me for a celebratory lunch. Then tomorrow, I am off to Albany for a visit at my favorite Aunt’s house.

As I end this amazing journey, I encourage prospective interns to look into completing your internship at a non-profit organization. It is the most amazing and rewarding experience. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Signing out for good!

Jen :)image