Hello February!

I had such a fabulous weekend and end to my first month of 2014 and it all started on Friday at our Kohl’s field trip in Walpole, MA with my Fashion Seminar class. The Kohl’s employees did an excellent job giving us amazing and large quantities of information all about their company and the retail industry. The manager of the Walpole store not only brought in the New England district manager, but hand-picked Kohl’s employees from other stores in the area who were Johnson & Wales Alumni, which was awesome seeing previous students with the degree I am working for, doing something they love. After meeting with each employee of the tour and having information sessions in smaller groups, they provided a “quiz-like” game to compete to win $50 Kohl’s gift cards which was so exciting to all of my class.

On Saturday, six of my sorority sisters were invited to a fraternity social event and I was their stylist! I spent my night doing hair, nails, and prepping and planning their outfits for the function. The picture below is all of them - they all look gorgeous!