Hey everyone!

How’s everyone doing? We’re almost two weeks into 2014 and I can’t believe it! What I’m most in denial about is that I’m graduating from Johnson & Wales this spring and even though it’s extremely depressing to face, I’m really excited to see what the future holds for me.

As an Equine Business Management/Riding major, there’s many paths I could travel, so I’m not entirely sure which one I want to pick yet. Thankfully, there’s plenty of opportunity to change paths within the industry - whether it be working hands on with horses or going behind the scenes in a retail atmosphere. At least I have a few more months to brainstorm before I have to dive in to the real world!

With the new year beginning, my team (the Intercollegiate Dressage Association team) started a new series of practices to prepare for our spring show season, and I have to say we’re looking pretty strong! As reigning National Reserve Champions, I think we stand a chance of taking home the first place spot this year at the national competition, this year taking place in Virginia.

Well, that’s all I got for today! Hope everyone has a great week!

Catch ya later,

Danielle :)