Internship 2 Week 3

Hello All!

I realize I am a little late with my week three post, but due to health reasons I was not in the office to make my post at the end of week three. I did, however, have a great week that week.

We had a lot of things to prepare before the holiday break, so I was super busy getting labels and letters ready to go to be mailed out this week.

The Executive Vice President of the Easter Division of the American Cancer Society came into the office for a company holiday party. It was great to meet her and we all had a really great time together while going over how well the organization did this year in raising money for the mission.

My supervisor, Madalaine, treated me to lunch that week, which was a great way for us to get to know each other on a more personal level. She also gave me an Alex & Ani bracelet as a gift to show her appreciation for my time at the organization. She told me she views me more as a partner than an intern, which was an amazing feeling and I feel honored to have the opportunity to be working with her.

That weekend I went to Atlantic City with my best friends for a girls night out. We had a great time dressing up and dancing all night long.

I will post about my holiday break and week 4 back at the office at the end of the week.

Again, I apologize for the delay in my post.

Until next time!

Signing out,

Jen :)

Pictures of me and my friends during our adventures in AC! (Jade, myself, and Melissa)