Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Hello! My name is Hannah Pedersen and I am a Sport/Event/Entertainment Management student at the Denver campus of Johnson & Wales University. I am going to be a senior this upcoming school year and am so excited to finish school and get out into the world.

(Above): This was me at the Berlin wall, where I studied for three months in Spring 2014. 

I plan on working in the film and television industry doing something creative like production design or script development. I love watching movies and recently, love making them too. Being able to form so many ideas and parts into one visual story amazes me. If you would like to check out the two shorts I produced this year, visit my Vimeo page at www.vimeo.com/hannahpedersen

Some other things I like are painting and dogs. Within the past five years, I have been able to bring together my love of dogs and art. I like to paint pop-art portraits of people’s dogs so that they will always have an enjoyable memory of them. In my eyes, each dog has their own personality and I am able to bring their painting to life using vibrant colors and shapes.

(Above): Here is a painting that I did for a friend a few years ago of her dog. 

And, the main reason you are reading this is because I love to travel and will be sharing my experiences abroad with you through this blog. I have been fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to study in Australia this summer for four weeks. We will be traveling throughout Melbourne for the first half of the term, and exploring Sydney for the second half. I am so excited to start my adventure and be able to bring you along for the ride too! Thank you so much for your interest in my travels and I hope to see you around.

HP

Topics: Study Abroad